Search the Resource Center
Tips for Finding Hiddent TalentNo two candidates are exactly alike Dice chatted with three top recruiters about how they find those needles in the haystacks.
Melissa’s Tech Recruiting SuccessThis Harvey Nash recruiter loves Open Web Melissa Cardiff uses Dice's social sourcing tool to personalize her candidate approach.
Add New Dimension to RecruitingMeet “Ruby on Wheels” Open Web gives you a glimpse of the person, not just the skills, you’ll add to your team.
The Latest at the Resource Center
These 10 Brands Know How to Showcase Culture in Social Get inspired by how these ten top companies use social to share a glimpse into their company culture — and learn a few tricks to do the same, too. continue…
- 2014 Dice Tech Salary ReportSee how your payscale stacks up. Get the latest salary data by metro, job title and tech skill.
- Tech Hiring Guide: 4 Steps to ‘Speak Geek’We’ve taken tech jargon and put it in plain English. Find cheat sheets, interview questions and more.
- Expand Your Talent Pool with Transferable Skills GuidesOur guides will help you identify core abilities that translate to success in hard-to-fill positions.
- Recruiters: Do You Have What it Takes to be an Honorary Tech Pro? [Quiz]Test your skills with our quick 13-question recruiting quiz to see how you stack up.
- Job Postings that Attract Candidates – A Technologist’s PerspectiveGet tips, advice and sample job postings that motivate the best tech candidates to apply.
- Build Better Boolean Search StringsUse this handy guide of real examples to create Boolean searches that deliver precise results.
- Where to Start with Social RecruitingSocial is a key piece of the sourcing puzzle. Develop a strategy with our Social Recruiting Starter Kit.
- 7 Steps to Take Before Reaching Out to Passive TalentFollow Carmen Hudson’s proven tactics to prep for that firts call or email and boost response.
- Tips for Engaging Passive Tech CandidatesHow to get candidates interested and overcome common objections from expert John Vlastelica.
- Best Social Channels for Candidate Engagement: 4 Factors to ConsiderSee the four keys Stacy Zapar stresses when choosing a channel for initial outreach.
- 7 Keys to Developing a Recruiting Strategy for TwitterTech pros are extremely active on Twitter. But can you break through the noise? Here’s how.
- How to Recruit Tech Pros on TwitterSourcing ninja Johnny Campbell’s secrets to searching for, marketing to and engaging tech pros.
- How to Inspire Your Hiring Manager to Take ActionYou’ve found that perfect candidate. But how do you motivate your hiring manager to move forward?
- How to Become the Boss of Boolean in SourcingA good understanding of Boolean is often the make or break in sourcing tech talent.