For security reasons, we recommend you change your password once you first log in to Dice. Changing your password is easy. Just follow these simple steps. Log in at http://www.dice.com/login (Your username and password are case sensitive) Click on MyDice at the top/middle of the page Click on Change My Password Enter your old password once and your new password twice New passwords must be 8 characters in length and contains at least 1 letter and 1 number Click Change… continue…
- .@SocialSalima and @JeffWaldmanHR open up a big day at #SHRC13 on.dice.com/1f4CY16 #DiceUnlimited 2 hours ago
- Learn by doing at the Seattle Tech Sourcing Lab on.dice.com/1dqB61A #DiceUnlimited 4 hours ago
- RT "@TheHrbuddy: #HRblog Re-run: How to spur #innovation at your organization bit.ly/1bgjrMI #dthr" #DiceUnlimited 5 hours ago
- .@DavidSmooke imparts some HR blogging wisdom at #SHRC13 on.dice.com/18Sh8PW #DiceUnlimited 7 hours ago
- The Lawton Group is accessing millions more candidates. Check out how- on.dice.com/1atwqJ0 #DiceUnlimited 1 day ago
Search the Resource Center
Melissa’s Tech Recruiting SuccessThis Harvey Nash recruiter loves Open Web Melissa Cardiff uses Dice's social sourcing tool to personalize her candidate approach.
The Ultimate Candidate ProfileConnect with tech candidates faster New all-in-one profiles combine Open Web social data with traditional resume info.
Open Web for Google ChromeNew feature adds power to Open Web Access a candidate’s social footprint in a single click. Download at dice.com/extension.
The Latest at the Resource Center
- Open Web: Now more powerful with this must have toolChrome Extension: Access a candidate’s entire social footprint, wherever you go on the web.
- Dice Tech Salary Survey Results – 2013Tech professionals are enjoying the biggest pay increases they’ve seen in a decade.
- Tech Hiring Guide: 4 Steps to ‘Speak Geek’We’ve taken tech jargon and put it in plain English. Find cheat sheets, interview questions and more.
- Example Boolean Search StringsUse the Boolean strings in this guide to target matching tech candidates quickly and easily.
- Tips for Engaging Passive Tech CandidatesThe key to improving your response rate is personalization, says recruiting expert, John Vlastelica.
- How Orbitz Worldwide Sources Mobile and Big Data Talent“I like the tech crowd on Dice and the Open Web product. It’s a great service. I truly use that tool.”
- Memorial Hermann Finds Increased Efficiency with Open Web“I don’t have to spend so much time chasing people down, and in my world that’s a very big deal.”
- How PeopleAdmin is Building Better Candidate ConnectionsBrooke Lyn Anderson stopped using Google because Open Web saved her “hours of time.”
- GravityPeople Finds Success with Open Web CEO Jeff Winter says Open Web is “the fastest, most eﬃcient tool for recruiting that I’ve seen.”